Nominations should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, August 10, 2014 5pm EST.
Nominations should not exceed five pages single-spaced and must be received electronically as a single document. Please use a 12-point font and no less than 1-inch margins. The requested format of the application is as follows:
1. Application Cover Page (not included in page limit)
- Title/Name of Partnership
Primary contact person for the nomination
How you learned about the award
2. Abstract (brief summary of project). Abstracts should not exceed 200 words.
3. Brief description of partners involved in the collaboration.
4. Description of Collaboration
A. History of the Collaboration: Describe how the collaboration originated.
B. Mission, Vision, Goals, and Objectives: Describe how the mission, vision, goals, and objectives of the collaboration were developed.
C. Infrastructure: Describe the administrative/financial structure that supports the work.
D. Current Funding: Describe how the work is currently funded and how decisions are made about new/additional funding sources.
E. Decision-Making and Governance Structure: Describe the decision-making process and governance structure within the collaboration.
F. Major Accomplishment: Describe the major accomplishments of this collaboration.
G. Impact: Describe the impact of the work of this partnership, including evaluation results, success stories, additional funding to continue the work, etc.
H. Sustainability: Describe what mechanisms, if any, are in place to foster sustainability.
5. References: Provide the names of three individuals who are familiar with the collaboration.
Have questions? Contact Amy Gawad at email@example.com