We work with community leaders, advocates, and organizations from across Baltimore to enhance capacity. Our current community Fellows program, the Bunting Neighborhood Leadership Program, is a year-long training for community leaders that equips them with the tools, knowledge, resources, and network to enhance the health and well-being of those they serve. Below are the organizations our Fellows represent.
- Baltimore City Health Department’s Office of Youth Violence Prevention
- UA House at Fayette, an East Baltimore community center run by Living Classrooms
- McElderry Park Community Association
- Strong City Baltimore’s 29th Street Community Center
- The Baltimore Urban Leadership Foundation, also known as “The Door”
- Baltimore Healthy Start
- Coppin State University