Nuts and Bolts of Monitoring and Evaluation
Please click below to be added to the waitlist for this workshop.
When: December 3 | 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
A well-designed evaluation allows organizations to demonstrate the impact of their program in the community, make a case for support, or identify components of a program that need to be changed or eliminated. In “Nuts and Bolts of Monitoring and Evaluation" participants will learn how to:
- Describe programs from an evaluation perspective;
- Gain knowledge and practice for developing a program logic model;
- Explore the different types of evaluations;
- Practice using qualitative methods for an evaluation;
- Learn new monitoring and evaluation concepts.
Please click the link in the green box above to be added to the waitlist for this event. For questions, please email email@example.com