Bunting Neighborhood Leadership Program
Strengthening Communities Through Transformative Leadership
The purpose of the Bunting Neighborhood Leadership Program is to develop community leaders who make transformational changes that lead to healthy, thriving communities in Baltimore.
Established in 2016, the Bunting Neighborhood Leadership Program (BNLP) was launched as a unique initiative designed to equip the next generation of Baltimore’s community leaders with the knowledge, skills, and tools necessary to lead transformational change. This year long fellowship:
- Enhances the capacity of passionate Baltimore community advocates with the skills to help improve the trajectory of health in their communities.
- Keeps authentic community voice at the center of the training.
- Is a safe environment to be transparent and vulnerable and grow through peer support, reflective learning and faculty guidance.
- Teaches from a structured curriculum that combines the history of Baltimore, theories on leadership and community development, research and policies, and evidence-based practice.
- Under the guidance of a community advisory board, identifies and works with engaged community leaders to serve as faculty.
Learn more about the Fellowship Program by clicking on the buttons below!