Bunting Neighborhood Leadership Program
Strengthening Communities Through Transformative Leadership
Become A 2021 Bunting Fellow!
Application deadline is November 11, 2020 at 5pm. View details and apply by clicking below.
Established in 2016, the Bunting Neighborhood Leadership Program is a one-of-a-kind initiative that aims to equip the next generation of Baltimore’s community activists with the knowledge, skills, and tools to be transformative leaders. This year long fellowship:
- Enhances the capacity of young, passionate Baltimore community advocates with the skills to help improve the trajectory of health in their communities.
- Under the guidance of a community advisory board, identifies and works with engaged community leaders to serve as faculty.
- Keeps authentic community voice at the center of the training.
- Is a safe environment to be transparent and vulnerable and grow through peer support, reflective learning and faculty guidance.
- Teaches from a structured curriculum that combines the history of Baltimore, theories on leadership and community development, research and policies, and evidence-based practice.
Learn more about the Fellowship Program by clicking on the buttons below!