Bunting Neighborhood Leadership Program
Strengthening Communities Through Transformative Leadership
Congratulations 2021 Cohort!
December 1st we celebrated the 2021 Bunting cohort's graduation. Read all about it below.
Established in 2016, the Bunting Neighborhood Leadership Program is a one-of-a-kind initiative that aims to equip the next generation of Baltimore’s community activists with the knowledge, skills, and tools to be transformative leaders. This year long fellowship:
- Enhances the capacity of young, passionate Baltimore community advocates with the skills to help improve the trajectory of health in their communities.
- Under the guidance of a community advisory board, identifies and works with engaged community leaders to serve as faculty.
- Keeps authentic community voice at the center of the training.
- Is a safe environment to be transparent and vulnerable and grow through peer support, reflective learning and faculty guidance.
- Teaches from a structured curriculum that combines the history of Baltimore, theories on leadership and community development, research and policies, and evidence-based practice.
Learn more about the Fellowship Program by clicking on the buttons below!